Skip to main content

Notifications

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

LikeLike (0)
Enhancing Inventory Management with Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations

Today’s fast-paced and fiercely competitive business environment necessitates more than just basic inventory management. It demands precision, agility, and foresight. Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations steps into this dynamic arena as a transform...

LikeLike (0)
(2024 MAY) Cumulative Updates for Business Central

These updates replace previously released updates for each version of Business Central. Some updates additionally fix vulnerabilities, so the latest update should always be installed. Each link below lists the updates that have been released for e...

gdrenteria 3,108 Super User
LikeLike (0)
New and Retired Microsoft Dynamics 365 Certifications

I have posted an article related to the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Certifications long back and now Microsoft has shared the new update on these certifications. Below are the updates related to New and Retired (soon) certifications on Microsoft Dynami...

Arun Potti 1,442
LikeLike (0)
2’nd #bcopendiscussion - Exploring New Features in Business Central 24.

Hi All, We have restarted #bcopendiscussion. With 2024 Season we started with What's new in Business Central 2024. You can join future meetings, following this link. Register for upcoming event [https://www.sauravdhyani.com/p/bcopendiscussion....

Saurav.Dhyani 10,155 User Group Leader
LikeLike (0)
Streamlining Bank Reconciliations in Business Central with Application Language (AL)

Using Application Language (AL) to speed up Bank Reconciliation Reconciling the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central General Ledger with bank statements can be a time- consuming and challenging process, especially for large real estate manage...

LikeLike (0)
[VIDEO] Authorization with the Power Pages Actions Solution

Featured image of post [VIDEO] Authorization with the Power Pages Actions Solution [https://www.marius-wodtke.de/post/power-pages/custom-api-authorization/cover.jpg] Custom APIs offer a lot of flexibility, but cannot be called directly from Power...

LikeLike (0)
DynamicsCon Live 2024 it’s a wrap!

My first conference, where I participated as a speaker, is a wrap. Organizers have mentioned this was the largest gathering of people since inception, which was a few years ago. This year about 1500 people attended. Most of the sessions I attended...

LikeLike (0)
DynamicsCon Live 2024 it’s a wrap!

My first conference, where I participated as a speaker, is a wrap. Organizers have mentioned this was the largest gathering of people since inception, which was a few years ago. This year about 1500 people attended. Most of the sessions I attended...