Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

Like ( 0 )
Allocate Capacity for an Environment in PPAC

One of the challenges for staying under a storage quota has been that there is no way to manage or set limits to what is consumed. There is now a new feature in PPAC that allows you to manage capacity between your environments. This will allow adm...

Like ( 0 )
BcContainerHelper versión 6.0.26 (New version)

[ESP] En el siguiente enlace puedes ver leer los cambios relacionados a la versión vigente: [ENG] In the following link you can read the changes related to the current version: Más información / More information: 6.0.26 6.0.25 6.0.24 6.0.23 6.0.22...

gdrenteria 10,067 Most Valuable Professional
Like ( 0 )
Using Extended Texts In Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central: Series Index

This article is part of the series, but articles within it will also be part of the larger ongoing series which I am posting as I familiarise myself with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Extended Texts are available for use in several modu...

Ian Grieve 22,782
Like ( 0 )
[Power Pages] – How to add security masking rule to a column!

Hello everyone, Hope you all are doing good! Security masking rules help in protecting sensitive information by displaying only masked data or hiding data entirely when appropriate. For example, Account Details, ID, Passport Number etc. In this bl...

Like ( 0 )
Get your quote approved with workflow approvals using Power Automate

Inspired by a number of great people in the community who wrote about Workflow Approvals using Power Automate in the past I wanted to use this in a prototype based on requests that I have seen in the field. This idea is translated into the use cas...

JeroenS 46
Like ( 0 )
Data Workspace

Data workspace went GA a few days ago. While there is no doubt that this is the future for creating Dataverse data models, it does have two irritating shortcomings. The first issue is that you cannot save and edit your […] The post Data Workspace...

Like ( 0 )
5 Game-Changing Ways To Help Startups Reduce Operational Expenses the Dynamics 365...

The post 5 Game-Changing Ways To Help Startups Reduce Operational Expenses the Dynamics 365 Way! [https://www.maplytics.com/blog/5-game-changing-ways-to-help-startups-reduce-operational-expenses-the-dynamics-365-way/] appeared first on Blog | Mapl...

Inogic 24,031
Like ( 0 )
10 Must-Read Factors Before Migrating from Sage X3 to Business Central

xxx Avoid these mistakes before migrating from Sage X3 to Dynamics 365 Business Central?   Is your ERP system holding you back? If you’re currently using Sage X3, you’ve probably felt […] The post 10 Must-Read Factors Before Migrating from Sage ...