Breaking news from around the world
Get the Bing + MSN extension
Now Available in Community - MBAS 2019 Presentation Videos
Catch the most popular sessions on demand and learn how Dynamics 365, Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, and Excel are powering major transformations around the globe. | View Gallery
2019 release wave 2 Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through March 2020
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | View virtual launch event
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Talent TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
Hey All,I am facing issue in showing count on tile in workspaces.I have followed below mentioned link for creating simple tile.www.sonata-software.com/.../creating-simple-tile-element-dynamics-axIn my case query is working fine and showing required data whereas count is not appearing on tile.I also tried to create same tile by following personalizing approach for that form and it showing required count on tile.Anyone facing this issue?
What if you click the tile? Do you see the expected records?
Yes i am getting expected records.
did you fix your prolem. I'm facing exactly the same behaviour. I did some analysis and figured out that the same tile / code on another onebox is running correctly. Therefore I guess this has something to do with caching.
I already deleted the "tile data cache configuration" without any effect.
Thanks for any help / hint
Try checking this article and changing "Automatic data caching" property:
Also, there is a property that is called RunOn on the form tile control, try setting it to local(I might be wrong and it might only apply to form part)
The thing is that tiles are sometimes "get stuck" and cache doesn't work properly. You can try to use this code also to force tile to refresh
Also full build and DB Sync might help.
Thanks for the input.
After some tests I figured out that the issue might be caused by changes in the underlying table. After changing the values of the filter column in the "wrong" records forth and back the counter is working correctly (e.g.: change worker to "User 2" and back to "MyUser").
NO refresh, AOS restart and tile cache did fix the problem.
Maybe this hint will help somebody facing the same Problem in the future.
Ran into the same issue. My menu item and tile had the same name.
Added the "Tile" to the end of the name and it worked.
Ran into same issue. Was also getting "Query does not contain 1 data sources error"
Apparently the tiles are not getting refreshed even after clicking on begin update.I can say so because when i recreated new tile with same config as old tile , it started working fine immediately. However this is a workaround & not fix.
For permanent fix ,I think that below command at Form INIT level would work as that would Force refresh tiles when loading form.
However I cant be sure as I cant get the command to work & get this error message when trying to compile.
Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression StateError Type mismatch in 'TileDataService.forceRefresh' argument 2. The expected type is 'SysIDataConsumerHost', but the actual type is 'FormRun'.
Ran into same issue,
These are the steps I followed to solve on my Dev-box,
1) Clear Usages Data
2) Go to SysAdmin> Setup >Data cache >tile data cache configuration
3) Select the tiles which are running into this issue
4) Delete the selected tiles
5) After deleting the records I went to VS and rebuilt and Synchronized the Solution
6) Refresh the Application browser
reopen the workspace and it works fine.
Thanks for responses. I fixed the problem by creating count tile again from scratch.
Business Applications communities