Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Outbound to Real-Time Transition Note: This forum will be merged into the Customer Insights – Journeys forum soon

Last replied Posted on by Vinayd-MSFT 24

Please be aware -    This forum will be retired soon, and all questions and responses will be moved to the Customer Insights - Journeys ...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum End-of-life Announcement for Microsoft Dynamics GP

Last replied Posted on by Terry R Heley 8,577

To Dynamics GP Community:   It is with mixed emotions that we announce the end-of-life for Microsoft Dynamics GP, a product that has been a c...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Including list of session registrations in email in RTM

Last replied Posted on by JoVa 23

Dear Dynamics lovers :-) I’ve been trying to create an email that is sent each time a contact registers for an event (by submitting a form linked to...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Upgrade from v14 to v25 error

Last replied Posted on by davhrb 0

I'm currently trying to upgrade one of our older databases from v14 to v25 using the MS cookbook and I ended up with following error in Task 17 duri...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Platform integration forum Missing dependency to import solucion through pipelines.

Last replied Posted on by AD-18101215-0 0

Hi, I have the following error message: 'The reason given was: The dependent component Workflow (Id=25c6b874-f6bd-ee11-9079-000d3ad7fcde) does no...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum I can't create an invoice for access denied the key vault secret

Last replied Posted on by Sergio_Vasquez 23

I have a finance and operations environment in Mexico, and I have a problem with several users and that is that some can create invoices in sales or...

Replies
Unanswered
Guides forum Custom 3D objects display properly in preview, but not when deployed in the Hololens

Last replied Posted on by DM-24052150-0 20

Hi I was wondering if anyone had the same issue.  I am working with importing simple low poly 3d objects with 1-2 materials.  Some import ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Auditing search bars

Last replied Posted on by CU17101826-0 0

I am a new programmer, and also new to CRM. I have been tasked with auditing search criteria entered by all users. I do not see functionality to do ...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum extract the domain of an email in dataverse column formula

Last replied Posted on by CU27091603-0 9

Hello everyone, I am creating a calculated column in dataver and I want to extract the email domain from the email column, for example abcdef@outloo...

Replies
Suggested answer
Commerce forum What permissions are needed to enable the Manage shifts appBar buttons

Last replied Posted on by Retha 1,427

.We have the Manage shifts operation in POS for the managers. Even though the managers are assigned the store manager privileges with Manager privi...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,572 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,792 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates