Breaking news from around the world
Get the Bing + MSN extension
Check out the latest Sales updates!Learn about the key capabilities and features of Dynamics 365 Sales and experience some of the new features.
Download overview guide | Watch Sales video
2019 release wave 2 Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through March 2020
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | View virtual launch event
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Talent TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
Until recently, I have been using Dynamics Sales to track calls to leads, by manually adding a call on the ‘wall’ for the lead or opportunity.
This week, the feature seems to have stopped working. I now get this when I click on “call”:
An error has occurred. Try this action again. If the problem continues, check the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Community for solutions or contact your organization's Microsoft Dynamics 365 Administrator. Finally, you can contact Microsoft Support.
Error code: 0x80040315
Session Id: 55782ca6-dfd3-451a-abc2-18a7fa609a58
Activity Id: bb64f60d-eeab-4179-b6d7-42481e35245e
I have asked our admin about any changes, but they have nothing that would explain this. The feature also continues to work for other users in the organization.
Does anyone know what this might be?
Thanks in advance,
This error does not contain any useful information.
Could you provide an error log?
Note to hide your organization URL of the log.
Thanks Lu. Please could you tell me how to get to the log?
Could you provide a screenshot of the error?
Be careful not to show your browser address bar.
hi Lu, I hope this can help:
few things to check here
1. Allow Quick create option is checked on the Phone call entity
2. Publish the Quick Create form of the Phone call entity
3. If neither works - create a new Quick Create form for the Phone call entity. Set this as the default form by choosing Form Order --> Quick Create and using the arrow to move the newly created Quick Create form to be at the top of the list.
Hope this helps!
I checked and all the options were set correctly. Re-publishing the form seemed to fix it. for now, at least!
thank you very much for your help.
Glad that worked. Please close this thread by marking the response as verified for others to refer to in future.
Business Applications communities