Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Check out the latest Sales updates!Learn about the key capabilities and features of Dynamics 365 Sales and experience some of the new features.
Download overview guide | Watch Sales video
2021 Release Wave 1Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned April 2021 through September 2021.
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2021 Release Wave 1 Timeline
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks | All TechTalks
I am having problems with a diagram where I compare the expected revenue (y-axis) of customers (value 1 of x-axis) based on the expected closing date (shown as month, second value of the x-axis). Since an automatic update of Dynamics 365 two or three weeks ago, every column shows additional empty entries (as you can see in the screenshot).
These entries - unlike normal entries, where a pop-up opens for further filtering options - don't respond to a click and show "null" values:
Has anyone else experienced the same problem and has found a solution?
PS: I am not sure if the Filter "Quotes / Orders / Invoices" Is correct, please feel free to adjust to a fitting thread.
Hey Bewer, here's a few solutions. It's a revenue field right?
thanks very much for the quick response. Sadly the easy fix did not help. Now it doesn't show the "ABC" column (where the expected value was "0"), but it is still showing the void entries in the other columns.
I will have to work myself into XML to understand the harder fix and hope that this will be a solution.
Ah, I see. Yes it would no longer show ABC as it is empty. I am surprised it showed the null's still though. Try adding "Revenue contains data" to ensure it has data and is greater than 0.
However I think it only gets trickier from here if you want all the Firmas to show. I've seen crmchartguy solve it, but its more effort than it is worth. There's a reason we have a Power BI person on staff, much better tool. Here's that link if you want to give it a shot. crmchartguy.com/.../
I tried that as well (Revenue contains data and revenue higher than 0 ) but it still shows the empty values. Since the problem only started to occur with the last update, I may just hope that the next update will solve my problem...
Thanks for the help nonetheless, I will check how the Chart Guy solved it.
Business Applications communities