Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Outbound to Real-Time Transition Note: This forum will be merged into the Customer Insights – Journeys forum soon

Posted on by Vinayd-MSFT 22

Please be aware -    This forum will be retired soon, and all questions and responses will be moved to the Customer Insights - Journeys ...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum End-of-life Announcement for Microsoft Dynamics GP

Last replied Posted on by Terry R Heley 8,577

To Dynamics GP Community:   It is with mixed emotions that we announce the end-of-life for Microsoft Dynamics GP, a product that has been a c...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum BC 25 Incompatibility Issue

Last replied Posted on by pa_ri 0

Dear Community,   recently I am facing an incompatibility issue with a custom developed Business Central extension. The issue occurs in ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Add Sales Order via API

Last replied Posted on by AC-26091618-0 6

Hi,   I'm reaching out to the community because we have a tough problem.   First of all, i'm not a business central developer so i can...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum How to export data from D365 F&O to Google Spreadsheet

Last replied Posted on by NM-13091006-0 7

Hi Team, Hope you doing good.   One of client using Google workspace for some activities like Gmail, Google spreadsheet.   We nee...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Change edtExtension field

Last replied Posted on by CU13080802-3 15

Hi every one, I'm developing function in Inventory movement. In form InventJournalMovement , column InventJournalTrans_Qty just show 2 decimals. ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Generate a report with a list of all vendors with all their details

Last replied Posted on by CU15101146-0 0

Hello,   I'm trying to export to excel a report with the list of all the vendors in Business Central. The report must contain Name, Fiscal ID...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Post the export sales order through X++ (IND)

Last replied Posted on by CU09090747-0 0

I am trying to post invoice for export sales order (IND) through following code, it doesn't work. How can I post export sales order?...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Custom Security Configuration

Last replied Posted on by MYGz 1,847

Hi,   I am looking for some resources to get started with Security. I am aware of the basics privleges, duties and roles and the Security Con...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum xRechnung-electronic report

Posted on by PK-16100640-0 0

Hello D3 community,   We are implementing for Germany the standard xRechnung (e-invoice) , however we are receiving a validation error which ...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,570 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,683 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates