Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Master planning setup wizard Watch this video as a guide for the Master planning setup wizard. It explains how parameter suggestions are calculated and also provides examples that show how different companies set up master planning, based on their business needs.Learn More about Master planning setup wizard
2020 Release Wave 2Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through March 2021.
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 2 TimelineWatch the 2020 Release Wave 1 virtual launch event
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
1. We have delivered an item to an Intercompany-customer, who hasn´t ordered that item.
2. The customer wants to solve this by creating an intercompany - Purchase Order for it, so we can manually finished/invoiced the SO. In this way, the customer can make a "Product receipt" right away and we get it invoiced through a batchjob after we manually have got the SO to status "Packing slip.
So we don´t want the SO get status "Picking list" after the customer had created the PO (as the the orders normally do through batchjobs after a few minutes), so that the SO risks being picked again if we don´t "catches" the SO in time.
And all that it´s because it´ s a requirement from the customer, that they can create an PO for themselves when it happens and that we easily can complete (the SO:s) manually.
3. We don´t want to solve this by creating a non-intercompany orders between us, we just want the customer to be able to create the PO:s themselves and we complete/invoice the SO:s when we have time for it.
* We can not use a Pool for that, as only we can add it in the SO. Not the customer.
* We are considering a new "Mode of delivery"-method for these orders, and which the customer can use and which is not picked up by the batchjob that makes them to status " Picking List". But that´s a long way to go and we can´t solve that right now.
So if anyone has a tip on getting these SO:s not to be "picking list" after the customer created a PO, then it would be grateful.
Business Applications communities