Building a more successful workforce with Dynamics 365 Human Resources Microsoft delivers solutions that enable businesses to build winning teams and create a workplace where people can succeed. To help ensure we are providing the very best solutions to empower employees, and as we look at LinkedIn’s unique strengths in the talent acquisition market, we plan to refocus our HR technology roadmap and partnership investments for Dynamics 365 | Read More about successful workforce.
2020 release wave 1Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through September 2020
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 1 Timeline
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
good day to all, taking as reference the document docs.microsoft.com/.../attract-comprehensive-hiring and Dynamics 365 Licensing Guide June 2019, referring to the Comprehensive Hiring license Add-OnQuestions:1. What I understand is that, in order to have full access to the features of the Attract module, you must have the Comprehensive Hirin Add-On license, however the minimum pack that the company must acquire are 2 (100 licenses each) , these licenses are assigned to employees. What is the purpose of all employees having these permits to Attract functionalities?2. What happens with small and medium-sized companies that do not reach 100 employees but want to buy the product?3. According to point (1), this license allows employees to apply for positions or vacancies posted, what happens if the company does not handle an internal recruitment process?4. This is not allowed by Team Member's license?5. How can the leading users of the recruitment and selection processes (1-5) be able to count on all the functionalities without the company investing monthly in the acquisition of 200 licenses?
here are the answers:
1. the Pack licenses refers to 100 Employees pack (not licenses). This means that if in CoreHR you have 342 Employees (with or without licenses), you need to buy 4 packs of Compr. Hir.Add-on. This doesn't give access or license for attract to those 342 employees. For that you need team member.
2. SMB companies need to buy a minimum of 2 packs - consider it as a fee for this Add-on and its features - 400 $/month/company
3. The Add-on DOES NOT GIVE access rights to employees. Therefore, they cannot apply if they don't have a Team Member license. Employees with a team member license can apply if they have the team member license. This is not a feature given by the Comprehensive Hiring Add-on. The company's job port is...
4. It is. please see my point above
5. Not sure I understand your question. Count out exactly?
and again, you are not buying licenses...
read my blog: https://talent.asgcrm.com
Business Applications communities