Skip to main content

Notifications

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

LikeLike (0)
In Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (Purchasing), how do I… Assign Number S...

This article is part of the series and of the wider series which I am posting as I familiarise myself with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. I explained Number Series in a recent article; creating the number series is a required step, but a...

Ian Grieve 22,782
LikeLike (0)
Transformation and Rise of PropTech in UAE’s Real Estate Business

PropTech, a mix of innovation and technology, is transforming traditional property management and real estate investment practices in the UAE, especially in Dubai. It’s a shift that aims for efficiency, transparency, and exceptional customer exper...

LikeLike (0)
Webinar: Master Dynamics 365 CRM Data Visualization with Mind Map and Kanban Board!

Grasping the intricacies of Dynamics 365 CRM data can feel like traversing a complicated maze. The complex record relationships and vast amounts of customer data, make it easy to get […] The post Webinar: Master Dynamics 365 CRM Data Visualizatio...

LikeLike (0)
Applying Modern themes to the Modern Refreshed look (app header)– Model-driven App...

As we are aware the classic themes do not apply to the new modern refreshed look, however using the new modern themes at least for now we can modify the app header. For this 1st we need to create an XML Web Resource with the below tags that apply ...

Nishant Rana 45 Microsoft Employee
LikeLike (0)
How much do we know of AI in Dynamics 365 FO (AIERP)?

#AI #AIERP #Dynamics365FO

BillurSamdancioglu 13,216 Super User
LikeLike (0)
It’s 2024, Is Your Accounting and ERP Software Right for Your Business Size?

As your business scales, every challenge presents an opportunity to adapt for the future. Now more than ever, maximizing the potential of your accounting and ERP software is crucial. Doing […] The post It’s 2024, Is Your Accounting and ERP Softwa...

LikeLike (0)
{Do you know} Improve engagement and compliance with double opt-in in Dynamics 365...

Hello Everyone, Today  I am going to share my thoughts on improving engagement and compliance with double opt-in. [https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiuIWy5GXmfiH2PPfK2QXRANyJouu-Q28NhSC0CbtXsF_2-QTRI...

malla 1,264
LikeLike (0)
A beginner's guide to CRM and the need for Industry-specific CRM

Imagine coordinating a million customer conversations at once – emails, calls, and preferences scattered everywhere! That's the struggle many travel businesses face without a helping hand. Customer Relationship Management (CRM) […] The post A beg...