Skip to main content

Notifications

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

Like ( 0 )
Top 10 Reasons to Use Business Central’s License Plating App

Explore the top 10 reasons Business Central's License Plating app streamlines warehouse management, improving productivity, accuracy, and efficiency across manufacturing, distribution, and retail sectors. The post Top 10 Reasons to Use Business C...

Like ( 0 )
[Power Pages] – How to use Power Fx in Power Pages?

Hello everyone, Hope you all are doing good! Power Fx is a versatile low-code language that empowers you to create dynamic content and logic within your Power Pages. Whether you’re just starting out or you’re a seasoned developer, Power Fx can hel...

Like ( 0 )
Advanced Settings gets a fresh look!

Today when I tried to open advanced settings as usual, realized that the old ‘Settings’ menu has got a total revamp and replaced by an app named, ‘Power Platform Environment Settings’. Power Platform Environment Settings app replaces the legacy, w...

Jeevarajan Kumar 747 Most Valuable Professional
Like ( 0 )
In Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (Power Automate Actions), how do I… Use...

This article is part of the series, a sub-series of the series and of the wider series which I am posting as I familiarise myself with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. There are a number of actions available in Power Automate for Business ...

Ian Grieve 22,782
Like ( 0 )
Power Platform Community Conference Top Announcements

This year I attended the Power Platform Community Conference for the third year in a row. The event took place in Las Vegas, Nevada which was the same place the conference took place last year and the same place where it will be held next year. Th...

dian74 2,473 Most Valuable Professional
Like ( 0 )
Dynamics 365 Business Central: triggering an Azure DevOps pipeline when a tenant u...

Last week I had a quick message exchangement with a partner asking how to automatically trigger an Azure DevOps pipeline … More [https://demiliani.com/2024/10/01/dynamics-365-business-central-triggering-an-azure-devops-pipeline-when-a-tenant-upgra...

Stefano Demiliani 37,160 Most Valuable Professional
Like ( 1 )
Anton Venter – Community Spotlight

Bret Fraser v- Community Manager
Like ( 0 )
Use Copilot in the Dynamics 365 Field Service web application Side Pane Chat | Fas...