I have a new installation of AX2012 R2 CU7 and just deployed the standard reports yesterday. I restarted the AOS today, and now the AOS crashes any time a client attempts to log in. I have tried two of different client installations and both fail. The event log on the AOS displays an error 1000 saying that the AX32Serv .exe application faulted, but the faulting module is UNKNOWN. I have reviewed the Windows Error Report and find that every time the server fails the same module was loaded last.
I have checked the Sharepoint permissions (the report server is in Integrated mode), I have deleted the cache files on the client, the VSAssemblies, and the whole assembly folder referenced above (AYOBTLBM.9EL). They get replaced when the client starts, but then the AOS crashes.
Does anyone have any idea how to resolve this?
I suggest you to Compile Environment and also launch a Full Cil.
Thanks & Regards
Respect the provided answers from other community members. Don't provide or do not copy the same answer to the same thread. Additional insights are welcome!
Full compile and sync is suggested followed by Full CIL.
This may resolve your issue.
So, if your client stop the AOS server you wont be able to compile or sincronize...
Think about to remove the entire AOS and Client componentes. Backup your Databases before!!!
After to backup the databases and remove AOS and Client componentes, delete all the AX folders from your Server and than reinstall the AOS and Client again...
"maybe" (i hope so) it helps you!
Dont forget to mark this as answer!
Francisco Silva | | http://fsilvajunior.blogspot.com.br
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
Francisco, you are right.
But before to remove AOS and Client, you can try to run the Full Compilation with the AxBuild.exe utility.
This is true!
LYSPJ, you can try it and tell us if it worked for you!
I tried to use AXBUILD, but two different attempts crashed. I uninstalled just the AOS and reporting services, and, after reinstalling, I am now able to open clients without error. In addition to uninstalling, I deleted the Server folder inside the Dynamics folder, plus all client cache files. I also deleted and recreated the Sharepoint report library.
Now, I just need to redeploy reports to see if it happens again!