Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics RMS forum RB. LOAN. APP CUSTOMER CARE ,NUMBER

Posted on by CU22070614-0

RB. LOAN. APP CUSTOMER CARE ,NUMBER/// 8374358360 //***// 5000080000//*call me.RB. LOAN. APP CUSTOMER CARE ,NUMBER/// 8374358360 //***// 5000080000/...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Fact Boxes and Sub Page Link

Last replied Posted on by DK-04060838-0 14

I have two tables, a user table and an attachment table. Both of them are custom tables. For the user page, I want a fact box that will display all...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Pop-up Chat Bot

Last replied Posted on by CU21071540-0

On this forum, sometime there is a pop-up bot that you can ask questions too. I wanted to try it out, but only after I clicked X. Now it doesn't pop...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Configuration Implementation Template

Last replied Posted on by AA-19071600-0 2

Anyone aware if there is a standard configuration template for D365?   What I'm looking for is a list of all the items that requires configur...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Select the right tables - urgently

Last replied Posted on by SS-19070645-0 14

Hi everyone. I need help with selecting tables and how to set up data for the reports I need. I am getting data from the Business Central system. ...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum GST Usecase identification

Last replied Posted on by Ranjith E Surendran 169

Hello Experts,   How the use case is identifying from the list of uses cases for the GST calculation in IN Localization?   It is very ...

Replies
Answered
Customer Service forum Automate phone call activity for sales team on a treshold of terms in Customer Service

Last replied Posted on by SergeP 50

As a Customer Service Manager I want an auto phone call activity created for the Sales Team responsible for an acct. when remaining terms of customer reaches 5 so Sales can contact the customer to renew or upgrade the entitlements and to continue ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum Need a reliable and good GP consulting company

Last replied Posted on by jamaturo 215

We are using a local GP consulting company but need someone with better response and that doesn't nickel and dime to death. We are in North New Jersey and any insights or experiences please share. Thank you

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Upgrade from Dynamics BC to Dynamics FO

Last replied Posted on by KhanhHND@FPT

I am using Dynamics 365 BC and want to upgrade to Dynamics 365 FO, what should I do? How is data converted? Have business processes change...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum File Not Found Error When Generating Report in Dynamics 365 Business Central

Last replied Posted on by CU-13072004-0 4

Hello everyone, I am encountering a persistent issue while trying to generate reports in Dynamics 365 Business Central. Whenever I attempt to gener...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,989 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,588 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates