CTRL - T doesn't work on a specific client AX 2012 R2 for all forms

CTRL - T doesn't work on a specific client AX 2012 R2 for all forms

This question is answered

We are experiencing problems with CTRL - T command on all forms using only a specific client. Using other clients the command works properly.

The problem is that AX count the rows to insert in the excel after clicking CTRL - T but it doesn't open Excel (we have excel installed on the machine correctly).

Verified Answer
All Replies
  • Hi Alessandro,

Any error or warnings in Event viewer?

My blog | PBC

This forum post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

• Hi,

I haven't any error in event viewer at the same time in which I try to click CTRL-T.

But I have noticed just now that on the same machine we have installed the client of Ax 2012 R1.

• Hi,

Have you try uninstall the AX2012 R1 client, does it make any difference?

I am afraid I have no experience with this problem. Have you check whether it's a account-related (using other domain accounts on that machine works) or machine-related (the problematic account works when log on using another computer)?

My blog | PBC

This forum post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

• Hi,

it isn't a problem related to the account,

because using any account on the same machine we have the problem.

I have tried to uninstall the AX 2012 R1 client but I haven't resolved.

• Just to clarify: the client actually does the initial counting and all when doing the CTRL+T?

If so does Excel show up in the task manager/job list on the client?

If not I have earlier struggled with the graphic adapter software installed on the client taking over short cuts giving a non-responsive key-combination in AX.

• Soren,

tomorrow I will try if I see the office task in task manager,

• The problem was resolved unistalling AX 2012 RTM client.