Question Status

Verified
Paul Bill asked a question on 11 Sep 2014 4:55 AM

Dear Sir/Madame,

There are many items which are Physical Reserved, how to quickly find out which Sales Order are keeping the Reservation?

Thank you so much!

Regards,

Paul Bill

Verified Answer
Bilal Issa responded on 11 Sep 2014 6:10 AM

Hi,

I would start from All sales order screen -> open advance query -> add the order lines to query -> then then add stock on hand -> add range physical reserved > 0 , that will list all sales order that have stock reservation against them.

Regards,

Bilal

Verified Answer
Lena Hansen responded on 11 Sep 2014 4:56 PM

Hi Paul,

Depending on what form you have open, if you select the Transactions from the on-hand form and Filter the Issues to 'Reserved physical' - transactions with no physical and financial dates are always shown in the top - that will show you all transactions reserved against the item. I hope that answers your question.

Paul Bill responded on 16 Sep 2014 9:10 PM

Thank you Issa and Hansen!

Your answers are really helpful and I follow 2 ways which are so good. Thank you so much!

Regards,

Paul Bill

Verified Answer
Bilal Issa responded on 11 Sep 2014 6:10 AM

Hi,

I would start from All sales order screen -> open advance query -> add the order lines to query -> then then add stock on hand -> add range physical reserved > 0 , that will list all sales order that have stock reservation against them.

Regards,

Bilal

Verified Answer
Lena Hansen responded on 11 Sep 2014 4:56 PM

Hi Paul,

Depending on what form you have open, if you select the Transactions from the on-hand form and Filter the Issues to 'Reserved physical' - transactions with no physical and financial dates are always shown in the top - that will show you all transactions reserved against the item. I hope that answers your question.