Question Status

Suggested Answer
DAXCRM asked a question on 23 Mar 2015 12:41 PM

I don't see a 'Run Query' button in the 'Select Targets' of a campaign as described in the help https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa498455.aspx 

Please let me know if I have to adjust some settings to see the "Run Query" button.

Suggested Answer
André Arnaud de Calavon responded on 23 Mar 2015 10:42 PM

Hi DAXCRM,

Your form looks a bit odd. The grid should be below the Add line and Remove buttons.

Can you try to reset possible personalizations? Otherwise check if this form has some cusomizations or recompile it.

This is how it should look:

kind regards,

André Arnaud de Calavon  |  Microsoft Dynamics AX Solution architect  |  My blog  |  My company

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of my company, Microsoft, both its employees, or other MVPs.

DAXCRM responded on 24 Mar 2015 12:21 PM

Thanks for your response Andre. Tried adjusting the personalization and can now see the buttons... However, couldn't align them as shown in your image. Would you be able to share the image of the personalization on  your form?

André Arnaud de Calavon responded on 24 Mar 2015 8:57 PM

Hi DAXCRM,

My form was standard without any personalizations. You ca n save your current setup and then use the Reset button to see the standard. Afterwards you can load your current setup using the Load button.

PS my environment is not running now...

kind regards,

André Arnaud de Calavon  |  Microsoft Dynamics AX Solution architect  |  My blog  |  My company

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of my company, Microsoft, both its employees, or other MVPs.

DAXCRM responded on 25 Mar 2015 7:53 AM

I tried doing a reset but it is giving the result as shared in my original question... it is not showing as in your image. After a reset I am not loading any setup as there have been no customizations to this form.

André Arnaud de Calavon responded on 25 Mar 2015 8:11 AM

Hi,

Have you recompiled the form? Do you know if you login wih another user account if it has the same problem?

kind regards,

Suggested Answer
André Arnaud de Calavon responded on 23 Mar 2015 10:42 PM

Hi DAXCRM,

Your form looks a bit odd. The grid should be below the Add line and Remove buttons.

Can you try to reset possible personalizations? Otherwise check if this form has some cusomizations or recompile it.

This is how it should look:

kind regards,