Question Status

Verified
Anand S asked a question on 26 Mar 2015 7:21 AM

Hi Experts,

I want to create a form similar to CustTable. And I should use the functionality given in the Addresses tab of CustTable to my form. Can anyone provide the steps to achieve this!!! Thanks in advance.

Sohaib Cheema responded on 26 Mar 2015 7:23 AM

Of course people can help you if you come up with your issue. If you are supposing that people can access your machine and can develop all of this, this is not realistic or optimistic  

Anand S responded on 26 Mar 2015 7:30 AM

Hi Sohaib,

Thanks for your response, I am new to ax. I want to know the flow of custtable design. Especially the Address Tab, so what looking for steps.

Verified Answer
Sohaib Cheema responded on 26 Mar 2015 7:44 AM

Here is the basic information what you are looking for.

Flow of data for Customer W.R.T Address:

CustTable >> DirPartyTable >> DirPartyLocation >> LogisticsLocation >> LogisticsPostalAddress

How it’s being implemented on CustTable:

DirPartyPostalAddressView is joined to CustTable, This view is managing the address display. You will find certain methods overwritten on this DataSource in CustTable(Form).

Sohaib Cheema responded on 26 Mar 2015 7:49 AM

Additionally here go few useful links

Basic Address Book structure

Adding addresses to a form

Verified Answer
Sohaib Cheema responded on 26 Mar 2015 7:44 AM

Here is the basic information what you are looking for.

Flow of data for Customer W.R.T Address:

CustTable >> DirPartyTable >> DirPartyLocation >> LogisticsLocation >> LogisticsPostalAddress

How it’s being implemented on CustTable:

DirPartyPostalAddressView is joined to CustTable, This view is managing the address display. You will find certain methods overwritten on this DataSource in CustTable(Form).