Try Microsoft Edge
A fast and secure browser that's designed for Windows 10
Is there any standard way to restrict access to warehouses (for making purchase order, counting ...) by user ?
My need is :
1. In all sales orders : each warehouse-keeper can access only to orders which are assigned to his warehouse (to maker packing, packing slip, invoices ...)
2. The same thing for all purchase orders : each warehouse-keeper can access only to orders assigned to his warehouse (to receive them ...)
3. In inventory management : each warehouse-keeper can make transfer, couting ... only in his assigned warehouse.
here are 3 links that will help you with understanding how xds can be used
you can use record level security or policies
Can you give more details about your suggestion ? If you he some links that i can follow ....?
apply record level security on the role which you wants to see them only particular warehouse.
Follow below steps:
1. First select your role to apply record level secrutiy
2. Create a new query and name it. If you like to assign SO where WH value is example IT-KHB. Check your WH value(SalesTable).InventLocationId. Check below screen how to create query and apply value.
3. Create new Policy as I shown below screen. In below screen select your exact role only. And assign that role to your user. Similarly all PO and Inventory Management. Work with Primary Tables.
you can check this link
The links I provided cover that.
Business Applications communities