Microsoft Dynamics AX Forum

Mohamed Moustafa asked a question on 14 Jul 2018 4:14 AM
My Badges

Question Status

Suggested Answer

Hi, 

I have strange Issue in bank reconciliation

1- I created customer payment Journal and i select Bank X 

2- i tried to create Bank reconciliation period (End of Month )   i can't find this payment transaction. 

3- same transaction is showing in un-reconciled transactions.

4- the date of this transaction inside the reconciliation period. 

5- all payment journal related to this bank not showing in any period though it is showing as un-reconciled transactions. 

any suggestions or ideas for this issue ??

Suggested Answer

Hi,

Is it possible that you add some supporting screenprints that illustrate the issue?

It would be great if you could share when the payment journal voucher was created and for which period you tried to reconcile your bank.

Also let us know if you use the simple or advanced bank reconciliation functionality.

Many thanks and best regards,

Ludwig

Mohamed Moustafa responded on 14 Jul 2018 6:47 AM
My Badges

Hi,

this record for reconcilation period month of jun 

inside this period i cant find the required transaction or even any payment collection 

thought this transction is showing as un-recounciled trnsaction 

this created by the following payment journal with date inside this period 

i'am using  simple  recouncilation scenario 

Note : if i created a new payment journal on jul month for example it is showing without any troubles 

i don't have the facility to reverse all these payment journals. 

Please advise 

Suggested Answer

Hi,

Can the behavior that you see be caused by the fact that June is already closed?

Best regards,

Ludwig

Mohamed Moustafa responded on 14 Jul 2018 10:30 AM
My Badges

No jun is Open  as finacial period or as bank recouncilation period

this may be technical issue ??

Suggested Answer

Hello Mohamed Moustafa,

What I find very strange is that everything seems ok for July even though June is not closed.

Can you check - probably with the help of a development guy - whether a hotfix is available on LCS that resolves the issue?

If you cannot find anything your dev. colleague can possibly debug the issue to identify the underlying issue.

Best regards,

Ludwig

Suggested Answer

Hi,

Is it possible that you add some supporting screenprints that illustrate the issue?

It would be great if you could share when the payment journal voucher was created and for which period you tried to reconcile your bank.

Also let us know if you use the simple or advanced bank reconciliation functionality.

Many thanks and best regards,

Ludwig

Suggested Answer

Hi,

Can the behavior that you see be caused by the fact that June is already closed?

Best regards,

Ludwig

Suggested Answer

Hello Mohamed Moustafa,

What I find very strange is that everything seems ok for July even though June is not closed.

Can you check - probably with the help of a development guy - whether a hotfix is available on LCS that resolves the issue?

If you cannot find anything your dev. colleague can possibly debug the issue to identify the underlying issue.

Best regards,

Ludwig

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS