SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

setting the automatic charge for sales order

Microsoft Dynamics AX Forum

Jesica Gurning asked a question on 9 Aug 2018 9:22 PM

Question Status

Verified

Hello,

I want to make the setting automatic 2% charge for each item in sales order.

Is there any one can help me?

Regards,

Jesica

Verified Answer

Hello Jesica,

You can for example

- setup a charge code. This charge code should debit customer/vendor and credit a revenue account

- once the charge code is setup, create a customer charge group

- then setup an auto charge and link it to the customer charge group. here you can specify the 2% charge.

- finally assign the customer charge group to those customers that should get the extra 2% charge in the customer record.

This should do the job.

Best regards,

Ludwig

Ananda Sunil responded on 10 Aug 2018 12:13 AM
My Badges
Verified Answer

Hai Jesica

U can do it in sales order. In sales order there will be an action pane named as SELL and there you can see charges. In that charges you specify the percentage you want and can view the charges once you confirm the sales order.

Regards

Sunil

Verified Answer

Hello Jesica,

You can for example

- setup a charge code. This charge code should debit customer/vendor and credit a revenue account

- once the charge code is setup, create a customer charge group

- then setup an auto charge and link it to the customer charge group. here you can specify the 2% charge.

- finally assign the customer charge group to those customers that should get the extra 2% charge in the customer record.

This should do the job.

Best regards,

Ludwig

Ananda Sunil responded on 10 Aug 2018 12:13 AM
My Badges
Verified Answer

Hai Jesica

U can do it in sales order. In sales order there will be an action pane named as SELL and there you can see charges. In that charges you specify the percentage you want and can view the charges once you confirm the sales order.

Regards

Sunil

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS