SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

Intercompany error best before date batch issue

Microsoft Dynamics AX Forum

Mairead asked a question on 11 Oct 2018 5:54 AM

Question Status

Verified

Hi There 

I was wondering if you could help me with this. We are seeing an inconsistent issue where an SO in Company Bascially what is supposed to happen is that once the order is submitted a batch is supposed to be created automatically - However when we want to post we receive the following error 

This is only affecting intercompany orders. - I can't see anything that would be out of the ordinary. I am wondering has anyone ever experienced this? 

Sagar Suman responded on 17 Oct 2018 6:09 AM
My Badges
Verified Answer

HI Mairead,

It looks the as the AX is trying to create a batch the best before date is coming greater than expiration date which is wrong.

Check the item for which you are creating sales order and navigate to the item master and check on the manage inventory fast tab the value entered in the shelf life period and best before days.

Make sure the value in the best before days is less than shelf life period and then try again. As its an inter company order also check the same in the other company item master data.

Mairead responded on 17 Oct 2018 6:29 AM

Perfect !! Thank you this did the trick

Sagar Suman responded on 17 Oct 2018 6:09 AM
My Badges
Verified Answer

HI Mairead,

It looks the as the AX is trying to create a batch the best before date is coming greater than expiration date which is wrong.

Check the item for which you are creating sales order and navigate to the item master and check on the manage inventory fast tab the value entered in the shelf life period and best before days.

Make sure the value in the best before days is less than shelf life period and then try again. As its an inter company order also check the same in the other company item master data.

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS