Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Have questions on moving to the cloud? Visit the Dynamics 365 Migration Community today! Microsoft’s extensive network of Dynamics AX and Dynamics CRM experts can help.
2022 Release Wave 1 PlanDynamics 365 release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.
2022 release wave 1 plan
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Community | FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks | All TechTalks
When attempting to generate a report in Management Reporter 2012 CU9 Report Designer with Dynamics AX 2009, the report fails with the following error:
Microsoft.Dynamics.Performance.DataProvider.Core.RequestException: The source system request did not complete successfully. ---> System.ArgumentException: Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: 'unit' Key being added: 'unit'
If anyone has seen this, do you have a solution?
Did you find solution to your problem.
Can you verify the components are on the same version? You will have the databases, the services and finally the clients. The configuration console for Management Reporter has a log you can access, and if the database is on a wrong version, I believe this will be logged there. You could try to upgrade to latest CU throughout the Management Reporter installation, just to make sure all components are on the same version and on the latest version.
We managed to fix the issue and Management Reporter is working now. The problem was the virtual company settings. For some reason table part of a table group was giving this error in Management Reporter, when we removed the table from the table group the MR started to work with no issues or errors. The actual message was not returned from the database or AX, it was from the MR code and my research identified that the message is related to environmental variables and is appearing when you are trying to add environmental variable with a name already existing in environmental variables collection. We do not know when MR is trying to add that variable and where it is getting it from. That is for now, thank you for the support I hope my post helps you.
Business Applications communities