Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Choose your path Increase your proficiency with the Dynamics 365 applications that you already use and learn more about the apps that interest you. Up your game with a learning path tailored to today's Dynamics 365 masterminds and designed to prepare you for industry-recognized Microsoft certifications.
Visit Microsoft Learn
2020 Release Wave 2Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through March 2021.
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 2 TimelineWatch the 2020 Release Wave 1 virtual launch event
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
i accidently deleted the sales history with the sql command "
DECLARE @BatchNumberKeep int
6. SELECT @BatchNumberKeep = X
8. DELETE Shipping FROM [Transaction]
9. WHERE BatchNumber < @BatchNumberKeep AND Shipping.TransactionNumber = [Transaction].TransactionNumber
11.DELETE TransactionEntry FROM [Transaction]
12. WHERE BatchNumber < @BatchNumberKeep AND TransactionEntry.TransactionNumber = [Transaction].TransactionNumber
14.DELETE TaxEntry FROM [Transaction]
15. WHERE BatchNumber < @BatchNumberKeep AND TaxEntry.TransactionNumber = [Transaction].TransactionNumber
17.DELETE SignatureCapture FROM TenderEntry
18. WHERE BatchNumber < @BatchNumberKeep AND SignatureCapture.TenderEntryID = TenderEntry.ID
20.DELETE [Transaction] WHERE BatchNumber < @BatchNumberKeep
22.DELETE Journal WHERE
BatchNumber < @BatchNumberKeep
24.DELETE TaxTotals WHERE BatchNumber < @BatchNumberKeep
26.DELETE TenderEntry WHERE BatchNumber < @BatchNumberKeep
28.DELETE TenderTotals WHERE BatchNumber < @BatchNumberKeep
DELETE Batch WHERE BatchNumber < @BatchNumberKeep "is ther a command so i can get them back ??
I guess the unique way is through a backup.
You can restore only the deleted records.
Business Applications communities