Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Have questions on moving to the cloud? Visit the Dynamics 365 Migration Community today! Microsoft’s extensive network of Dynamics AX and Dynamics CRM experts can help.
2023 Release Wave 1Check out the latest updates and new features of Dynamics 365 released from April 2023 through September 2023
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Community | FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | All TechTalks
I have come across a strange thing in AX 2012 R3 where i could not able to create the new worker , below are the trouble shootings i have done so far
1. Enable Human resource and Payroll licence configurations and synchronization is done
2. Incremental CIL and Full CIL is done successfully
3. Restarted the services
4. No major customization(only one filed is added). Removed this customization and checked.
5. Tried to create the worker from Global Address book and found that the Hire worker button is invisible and Continue button is disabled.
Can anyone please help me on this regard,
How about Personal Actions(Configuration Key) which is available under Human Resource1 ..??
change state of that
Yes, I have enabled that configuration and synchronized. stopped the AOS,deleted the XppIL folder files and started the service. but still the problem persist.
uncheck that personal actions and try again to create new worker
Transfer worker is enabled only if worker has position.
1.I faced the same issue and found the solution. Here the "Continue" button is disabled because the number sequence generated by the system is already used.
2.I think you have modified the default number sequence id of employee from the "Human resource shared parameters".
3. From the employee list page, check the highest employee number and set the "Next number" accordingly in the "Employee Number sequence".
4.Try to create a new employee after this and you will be able to see the "Continue" button enabled.
Select a date in the employment end date field.
Business Applications communities