Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Trial Balance report in General Ledger for multi legal entity selection

Last replied Posted on by CU27061527-0 6

I had a requirement that one drop down legal entity field ( id and name) has to be shown for mutli selection to generate the report globally for the...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Filter base enum values on the unbound combo box control in a custom form on runtime using x++ code

Last replied Posted on by CU15071012-0

Hi Experts!   I created a simple form with dialog-basic pattern design having no datasource and want to filter base enum values on comb...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Free Sandbox Environment?

Last replied Posted on by BH-15071748-0

I want to follow along with the Dynamics Training in Microsoft Learn,  but is there a sandbox environment that I can use and try it out?  ...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Error when I try to copy a space from one user to another in Dynamics 365.

Last replied Posted on by PatMulex

When I try to import an XML file from one user's workspace to another, I get an error message like: Object reference not set to an instance of an ob...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Punchout support for OCI 4.0

Last replied Posted on by AlexDob

Hi,   I am aware we can support punchouts via cXML, but is anyone aware if we have ability to connect via OCI 4.0 or if there any plans to sup...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Job queues - go to error without retrying since update to 24.2

Last replied Posted on by AndrewOborn 8

Hi,   We have a site with various marketplace integration running via job queues, since upgrade to 24.2 we are seeing two issues with job que...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Posting invoice error

Last replied Posted on by NL-15071751-0

Hello,   Got error "PostingInvoice: 00004108inN The transactions on voucher do not balance as per 7/15/2024. (accounting currency: 2,000.00 -...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum On-Prem App Purchase

Last replied Posted on by Ajay Jain 207

Hi, I need to know the complete process to sell the App with IP range to an on-prem customer App is already on appsource and being used by SaaS cu...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Modules menu keeps loading in D365 Finance and Operations

Last replied Posted on by TPI_Admin

Hello, The modules in the left pane of Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations keep loading without a result. I created a new menu display item so I ca...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum How to Settle Transactions with Matching Values in Dynamics 365?

Last replied Posted on by Karen_Mendez 4

Here is the question translated into English for your Dynamics blog: Question: How to Settle Transactions with Matching Valu...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,696 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,490 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates