Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Have questions on moving to the cloud? Visit the Dynamics 365 Migration Community today! Microsoft’s extensive network of Dynamics AX and Dynamics CRM experts can help.
2021 Release Wave 2Discover the latest updates and new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.
2021 release wave 2 plan
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Community | FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks | All TechTalks
I have followed the below mentioned steps to create a new dimension in ax 3.0, everything gets added up fine but the synchronization fails into Invent Settlement table and Invent Trans Posting, can someone help me on this,
Steps i've followed:
1. Created an array element in the list of EDT's.
Dimension, DimensionAllocation, DimensionAllocation2, DimensionCriteria, DimCheck, DimensionLedgerJournal, and MandatoryDimension.
2. Added Relation to Dimension and Dimension Criteria EDT's.
3. Added the new Dimension in SysDimension Enum
4. Added a relation for the newly created dimension in ledgerJournalTrans table.
5. while i run data dictionary Synchronization it gets hanged and when i force close it , the newly created dimension is available elsewhere, but the tables InventSettlement and InventTransPosting fails in synchronization and the table has no data because of the synchronization issue.
Can someone help me on this?
Thanks in advance,
Vishwa Shajan J
What's the synchronisation error?
Business Applications communities