Choose your path Increase your proficiency with the Dynamics 365 applications that you already use and learn more about the apps that interest you. Up your game with a learning path tailored to today's Dynamics 365 masterminds and designed to prepare you for industry-recognized Microsoft certifications.
Visit Microsoft Learn
2020 release wave 1Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through September 2020
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 1 Timeline
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
I have followed the below mentioned steps to create a new dimension in ax 3.0, everything gets added up fine but the synchronization fails into Invent Settlement table and Invent Trans Posting, can someone help me on this,
Steps i've followed:
1. Created an array element in the list of EDT's.
Dimension, DimensionAllocation, DimensionAllocation2, DimensionCriteria, DimCheck, DimensionLedgerJournal, and MandatoryDimension.
2. Added Relation to Dimension and Dimension Criteria EDT's.
3. Added the new Dimension in SysDimension Enum
4. Added a relation for the newly created dimension in ledgerJournalTrans table.
5. while i run data dictionary Synchronization it gets hanged and when i force close it , the newly created dimension is available elsewhere, but the tables InventSettlement and InventTransPosting fails in synchronization and the table has no data because of the synchronization issue.
Can someone help me on this?
Thanks in advance,
Vishwa Shajan J
What's the synchronisation error?
Business Applications communities