Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Choose your path Increase your proficiency with the Dynamics 365 applications that you already use and learn more about the apps that interest you. Up your game with a learning path tailored to today's Dynamics 365 masterminds and designed to prepare you for industry-recognized Microsoft certifications.
Visit Microsoft Learn
2020 release wave 1Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through September 2020
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 1 TimelineWatch the 2020 Release Wave 1 virtual launch event
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
I have a requirement to add additional personal title to form DirNameAffix which I've done via configuration in organisation admin>setup> Name title and Suffix
Same set upset down in CRM, but when customer creation is sent over from CRM to AX using the just added personal title, AX cancel the integration throwing exception error message 'The value in filed Personal Title is invalid"
I've updated the custcustomerservice operation and refresh the service but yet AX doesn't accept the Title when integrated from CRM
Please any help
What exact value did you use as title and what technology is used as connector? If it is a customization, could it be the case that someone hardcoded possible values?
Thanks for your contribution. I used title 'Mx' and same title set up in CRM. I don't think is customisation , though I may be wrong. We use Microsoft Biz-talk for integration and I think we do name mapping between the AX and CRM.
Please what else can I check for.
I don't see any issue with the value 'Mx'. Possibly the table is set to have an entire table cache. In that case, it is not visible unless the cache will be refreshed. You can enforce it from the development workspace or restart the AOS service.
Thank you for your contribution.
I later discovered that the CRM schema output being sent over to AX did not contain the title Mx. This schema was adjusted and some refreshes and rebuilt done in Operation service of customer port in the Inbound port of AX and everything was okay.
Once again thank you for your input, very help for my investigation.
Business Applications communities