Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Choose your path Increase your proficiency with the Dynamics 365 applications that you already use and learn more about the apps that interest you. Up your game with a learning path tailored to today's Dynamics 365 masterminds and designed to prepare you for industry-recognized Microsoft certifications.
Visit Microsoft Learn
2020 Release Wave 2Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through March 2021.
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 2 TimelineWatch the 2020 Release Wave 1 virtual launch event
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
We are working for a client in its Development environment to customize Enterprise Portal in Dynamics AX 2012 R3. There are several new list pages and detail forms we have created in EP that are related to Human Resource module. Now the client is willing to use Travel and Expense module and its features. There is a standard form in EP called Expense reports that normally works fine but every now and then it throws the following error upon launching.
We have followed the trace and the error comes within the standard code (Note. There is no customization in Travel and Expense module and all the EP controls and other Travel and Expense related controls in AOT are in sys layer). The error goes out when we deploy the EP controls for this form but after 2 to 3 days comes again. Have tried multiple solutions and also compare the code and EP controls with another environment running on same version but there is no difference we found. Lastly, we reinstalled and reconfigured the EP in the environment which fixed the error but again after 4 days a user reported the error again upon opening the Expense reports form but this time without any stack trace.
My question is: Is there anything we are missing that can permanently fix the issue.
You can have a look at LCS to double check whether this is a known error for which a hotfix has been developed.
If this does not help then contact the MS support directly.
Business Applications communities