Calling All Partners....Did You Know You Have Access To The Private Partner Community?

Calling All Partners....Did You Know You Have Access To The Private Partner Community?

• Comments 3

With the launch of Community 2.0 came a host of additions and upgrades, but for Dynamics Partners one of the most prized is the creation of the 'private partner ' community.  The private partner community allows partners to consume sensitive content in the form of blogs, video and partner-to-partner interactions behind the wall.  No analysts, no customers, no prospects and certainly no competitors.........just Dynamics Partners and Microsoft team members.  The latest addition to the Partner Community is the 'Partner Executive Insights" blog with postings from Doug Kennedy, Kim Smith and many more to come.  If you are familiar with the Executive Insights that is open to any visitor of the Community, this essentially the same thing but tailored for and only accessible by you, the Dynamics Partner.

To gain access sign in and run the one-time authorization check, once that is complete you can access the private partner community directly........no more authorization checks required.  The video below walks you through the process of the initial authorization check for your convenience.

Andy Leapaldt | Microsoft Dynamics Community Team

• How do I sign in, it gives me a page error!  slooby@acemicrotech.com

• oops, I am in now!

• Great....for others just make sure you click the authorization check before the direct link.  This is only necessary the first time.