Collaborate with your peers and experts in the Microsoft Dynamics Community

Collaborate with your peers and experts in the Microsoft Dynamics Community

• Comments 8

Whether you're here to get help or help others, thanks for stopping by.   

GET HELP AND HELP OTHERS

You can get answers to your questions by posting questions in the forums, reading informative blog articles, and watching how-to videos. When you're ready, lend a helping hand and answer questions from other community members.

Want to stay up-to-date on specific topics in the Community?  Create a subscription to keywords and tags.

EARN BADGES AND SHOWCASE EXPERTISE

As you complete specific activities in the community, you will earn badges to showcase your participation and credibility.

BECOME AN EXPERT

Ready to take the next step?  Compete for the Microsoft Community Contributor (MCC) badge and strive to become a Microsoft Most Valued Professional (MVP).

Follow the Microsoft Dynamics experts to see what the are doing in the Community.

OTHER POPULAR RESOURCES

Manage your Notification Settings

Your Profile and Privacy Settings

• the new design looks really nice!

thank you guys for all your work and time.

• The new design is excellent. New communities look well. The only thing missing is Sure Step community.

• thank for sharing such useful info

can you please till us how can i change the linked live id the community account

• Please I'd like to know how to get an activation code for my HTC hd7 phone,thanks

• content.inxp

• i want Technical Design Document (TDD) format or the templates.

• Thanks for all you , so many nice word and support ,I try my best to work together and learn, my English hope step up front each time I starting to write, thanks anyway

• I am a GP2013 user. My Smart List pane goes off the screen when I click to use it - any help on hos to fix this welcome