Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

Like ( 0 )
New Functionality In Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2024 Wave 1: Install ...

This post is part of the series in which I am taking a look at the new functionality introduced in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2024 Wave 1. The 35th of the new functionality in the section is install Field Service Integration with Busi...

Ian Grieve 22,782
Like ( 0 )
Business Central Warehouse Shipment Bot Release

Do you have a scenario in BC where it currently requires manual intervention but has minimal impact? I came across something like this recently and figured a bot might help. Mostly so I could avoid any development. I have picked a super simple sce...

JAngle 33,139
Like ( 0 )
{How to} Connect Copilot Studio Voice IVR from Dynamics 365 Omnichannel

Hello Everyone, Today I am going to share my thoughts on the Copilot Studio Voice IVR connect to Dynamics 365 Omnichannel. [https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgPvCJZarKaDqvOAyay59-JezbpQzGD6QGq8f7...

malla 1,264
Like ( 0 )
Simplifying LS Retail Migrations: Simplanova’s Expertise and Microsoft Incentives

At Simplanova, we are thrilled to announce our partnership with LS Retail as a trusted provider for migrations to Business Central (BC) SaaS. This partnership not only signifies our commitment to excellence but also brings a range of benefits to o...

Like ( 0 )
Dynamics 365 Business Central 2024 Wave 2 release: Query.SaveAsJson… and why not m...

When talking about integrations with REST services or, more generally speaking, as a cross-platform data exchange protocol, working with JSON … More [https://demiliani.com/2024/07/29/dynamics-365-business-central-2024-wave-2-release-query-saveasjs...

Like ( 0 )
How to get the Database Version of the Dataverse?

Sometimes we are required to know the Database version of the Dataverse environment to check for the features which are released or yet to be released. In this article, will explain different ways to know the Database version. Way 1: 1. Navigate t...

Arun Potti 1,442
Like ( 0 )
Trigger Copilot in D365 Sales Prompts via API (Power Automate)

This blog posts gives step by step instructions on how to trigger Copilot in D365 Prompts from Power Automate

Like ( 0 )
Client Testimonial: Zap Objects - Report Scheduler App: Absolute Tool for you!

Client Testimonial: Zap Objects - Report Scheduler App: Bulk sending of monthly reports to Account Managers as well as statements and invoices to customers – Absolute Tool for you!