Skip to main content

Notifications

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

LikeLike (0)
Environment Grouping

One of the main ‘complaints’ that Power Platform administrators have is around how policies are applied to environments. Within Azure, it’s possible to set up security policies and apply them in bulk, or group together components under a single se...

LikeLike (0)
AI, Microsoft Copilot, and Copyright

Firstly, a Happy New Year to everyone – I’m sure that you have amazing plans for 2024, and wish you the best of luck with them! Over the last few months, I’ve been keeping a close eye on Copilot (since it was announced as bein...

LikeLike (0)
Developer environments – new capabilities to create for users

Developer environments are awesome. There – I’ve said it for the record. Formerly known as the ‘Community Plan’, developer environments are there for users to be able to play with things, get up to speed, test out new fu...

LikeLike (0)
Developer Environment Routing!

Recently I talked about the wider vision that organisations would be able to use, for helping users get access to the right environments (Default Environment – How to handle? » The CRM Ninja). As part of this, I discussed the Microsoft vi...

LikeLike (0)
Default Environment – How to handle?

As we’re all aware, the default (Power Platform) environment in any Azure tenant is a very ‘interesting’ thing to have. It’s there by default when an Azure tenant is created, all users within the Azure tenant automatically have access to it, we...

LikeLike (0)
New Power Platform Security Role Editor

We’ve all been there. Security role wise, that is. It’s the point in any project where we start looking at configuring user security. To do this, we’ve used the Security Role section in the Settings area (once it’s actuall...

Community Security
eykalman User Group Leader
LikeLike (0)
Reflections on MVP Summit

A few weeks back, I was fortunate enough to travel to Redmond, Seattle (in the USA), to partake in-person in the Microsoft MVP Summit. To say that this was an experience like no other is likely to be an understatement. Some people may be unfam...

Community
LikeLike (0)
Developer Environment Deletion!

Strong title for a blog post, right? Well, I did want to catch your attention! So what exactly are we talking about here? For the last few years, it’s been possible for users to sign up for a ‘Developer’ plan, which gives the...

Community