Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

Like ( 0 )
Visualize the data quickly in Model Driven App via Power BI

Hi Everyone, I was going through the latest features that were coming in the next release and found the feature of visualizing the data quickly from Model Driven App via Power BI. Here is more information about the same. There’s a new...

Like ( 0 )
Collaboration in Model Driven Apps

Hi Everyone, Today I was going through the latest features and found a setting on Collaboration under the Features, here is more information on the same. When you are working on the word document or excel, we could have worked on a few of t...

Like ( 0 )
Column Options – Dynamics 365 Homepage grid

Hi Everyone, Today we have enabled 2021 Release Wave 2 on our instance and on just opening the one of the Model Driven Apps, have observed a small icon as Column Options just beside Advanced Filtering. This new option Column Options com...

Like ( 0 )
Advanced Lookup – Are we getting our old simplified look and feel for Lookups? – D...

Hi Everyone, Today we have enabled 2021 Release Wave 2 on our instance and were checking new features. To check the things, I tried to create a contact and have observed an option as Advanced Lookup. Clicking on the button, opens the Ad...

Like ( 0 )
Print and Save button on the Report – Dynamics 365

Hi Everyone, Today I was working with some user and somehow he was not able to Save and Print buttons on the report and the same were visible for me. Very obviously, it would be a security role which is hiding the buttons as I am ab...

Like ( 0 )
You do not have a valid license to access this website please contact your system ...

Hi Everyone, Today I was testing something and suddenly the system started an exception as mentioned below. The user with SystemUserId = “GUID” in OrganizationContext = “GUID” is not licensed, and it’s Syst...

Like ( 0 )
Show a break in Dynamics 365 CE alerts – JavaScript

Hi Everyone, Today I was writing a JavaScript to some alert message to the user. To fulfill my requirement, I have to show two messages in the same box and I have written the code as below. var alertStrings = { confirmButtonLabel: "Ok...

Like ( 1 )
Clear Cache and Hard Reload – Google Chrome

Hi Everyone, Whenever we do some changes in JavaScript, Form Changes etc. in Dynamics 365, we all know we must hard reload the browser. And sometime, even hard reload might not work for the first time and we reload the page multiple times to g...