Skip to main content

Notifications

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

LikeLike (0)
Let AI Builder figure out the user’s meaning!

Continuing on with my series about building a HR Copilot with Copilot Studio. Previously I’ve been advocating of making a multiple choice option with prefilled options to steer the answer in the right directions. But with the rise of Generative AI...

Community Member Microsoft Employee
LikeLike (0)
Plugin Action speaks louder then words

We’ve been building our Copilot Studio topics manually in my example of the HR Copilot. But in this world of generative AI there is a another (better?) way. You can utilize plugin actions to create wrappers around connectors, Cloud Flows and skill...

LikeLike (0)
Rich Media Response says more then a 1000 words

When building out topics manually for Power Virtual Agents we have all the control in the world. This means we can also present information in a way that makes sense and is appealing. In this blogpost I will continue on with my example topic of...

LikeLike (0)
Enhance your Copilot Studio’s topic with Dynamic Options

Continuing on with my series about Copilot Studio I want to show you something cool. In questions the Copilot asks the user we can presents a option set for the user to choose from. However this list is usually static, such as in my request a d...

LikeLike (0)
Wave Hello to the 2024 Power Platform Release Wave

Another year, another release wave! This year I once again dive into what I think are the most interesting features. Reading these features will give us some insights on where the product team is investing in. Obviously the bigger and most game...

LikeLike (0)
Make your HR Copilot intelligent by connecting it to SharePoint

Continuing on with the creation of my HR Copilot series. In this blogpost I will show you how to set up generative AI capabilities on your own data in Copilot Studio. I want our chatbot to answer questions found in our HR documentation. This wi...

LikeLike (0)
So you want to build your own Copilot?

It’s been all the craze this last year. Copilots at Microsoft. Investments and implementations of these AI driven conversational applications into every corner of the Microsoft landscape have been done. And with the Ignite news that we wi...

LikeLike (0)
My overreaction to Microsoft Copilot Studio

Microsoft and their Generative AI and Copilot push. That is what 2023 is about. And this time at Ignite it is no different. In fact Copilot is mentioned in the Ignite book of news a staggering 281 times. I wanted to count the times Satya said i...