Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

Like ( 0 )
Power Platform Community Conference & Copilot Wave 2

This week was a busy week in the Microsoft BizApps world. The Power Platform Community Conference (PPCC) was held. The Microsoft 365 Copilot wave 2 was announced too. I will not just ask Microsoft Copilot to write me a summary of what is going on,...

Like ( 0 )
Microsoft Build 2024 Highlights

This week Microsoft Build 2024 was held. I made a blog post a few weeks ago with a top 10 list of interesting sessions from a Power Platform perspective. I’m still catching up with the sessions I outlined, but here is a post which describes some o...

Like ( 0 )
The ALM story for Custom Connectors

This post is a part of a series of posts about custom connectors. In this post we will look at ALM for custom connectors. That story starts with the concept of Dataverse solutions. Here are my findings after working with custom connectors in solut...

Like ( 0 )
Exported Custom Connector, where’s my client secret setting?

This post is part of a series of posts about custom connectors. In this post I’ll let you in on an issue I encountered recently. It has now been solved and might be good for you to know this was a bug and should be fixed soon (might already be ok ...

Like ( 0 )
Unique Redirect URL for OAuth 2.0 Custom Connectors

This post is part of a series of posts about custom connectors. In this post I’ll remind you about the fact that you might have some old custom connectors that you need to take care of in case you created them using the common redirect URL, which ...

Like ( 0 )
Using OAuth 2.0 in Custom Connectors

This post is part of a series of posts about custom connectors. In this post we’ll look at custom connectors configured with OAuth 2.0 as authentication type. It’s assumed that you are already familiar with how to create a custom connector. If you...

Like ( 0 )
Revisiting Custom Connectors

Recently I encountered an issue with a custom connector configured with authentication type OAuth 2.0. It’s solved now and I realize that I have learned a lot since the last time I wrote about custom connectors. It’s time to take this subject, dus...

Like ( 0 )
Get ready for Microsoft Build (online) – BizApps Edition

May is approaching and do you know what that means!? Microsoft Build is around the corner! In case you have not registered yet, navigate to the event site, Microsoft Build, and get it done. It’s a hybrid event with possibilities to attend live in ...