Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

Like ( 0 )
AX2012 Licensing – Roles and CAL requirements

Hi Folks, In this post, I would like to present about Licensing in AX2012. As we all know complying to license policies is the major thing each organization follows but that is not the only reason for us to think of having the complete understandi...

Like ( 0 )
AX2012: Mobile Apps

Hi Folks, Enterprise Mobility is now the buzz word in organizations as it enables the employees to access data anywhere, anytime instantly. It is not only limited to just empower the employees of the organization, but also the organizations want ...

Like ( 0 )
AX2012-R3 Learnings

Series of R3 Learning videos just for you. Register to proceed with these learnings. Microsoft Dynamics CRM and AX Scenarios in the Services Industry https://training.partner.microsoft.com/learning/app/management/LMS_ActDetails.aspx?UserMode=0&...

Like ( 0 )
AX2012 R3- Virtual machine

AX2012-R3 Virtual machine Hi Folks, Here is a quick update for you. Virtual Machine for AX2012 R3 is now available in the partner source and below is the link. I’m sure that will be a boon for your Prospect demos. AX2012 R3 VM: https://mbs....

Like ( 0 )
AX2012 R3: E-Learning – It’s awesome

Hi Folks, Play, watch and get ready for AX2012-R3. Glad to bring this to your attention. Below are some good links for you to ramp up on R3. These E-learning courses are available for both the partners and customers. If in case you face any proble...

Like ( 0 )
AX2012 R3 Retail: Linking employees to a store

Hi Folks, I believe you guys know that there are lot of enhancements and design changes in retail R3. Because of this reason, I got to take a break from sharing Retail knowledge as I don’t want my posts to go obsolete on R3 Now, I’m with you to he...

Like ( 0 )
Dynamics learning portal – Boost up your Dynamics knowledge through online training

Hello DAXers, It’s pretty long time since I contributed to the community through my posts. However, this is real awesome thing I’m bringing to your notice. Microsoft launches DYNAMICS LEARNING PORTALwhich gives wings to the Dynamics consultants. T...

Like ( 0 )
AX2012 R3 CU8 resources

Hello Folks, Wanted to share a quick update with you. The most awaited CU for AX2012 R3-CU8 is now released. You can use the following links to know more about AX2012 R3 CU8: Cumulative Update 8 for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 (6.3.1000.309) wi...