Skip to main content

Notifications

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

LikeLike (0)
Unlocking the Power of AI in FP&A

At Vena, we believe that finance departments of all sizes should play a more strategic role in their organizations. We see a future where this transformation is made possible by using two cutting-edge technologies: machine learning (ML) and art...

LikeLike (0)
From the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central blogs: SecretText; Account schedu...

In this week's Dynamics 365 Business Central blog roundup: Introducing the new SecretText data type Account schedules Excel refreshable reports Get valuable business insights with Power BI integration in Busi...

LikeLike (0)
MSDW Podcast: Community Summit 2023 Preview with Data Courage

This episode is sponsored by Data Courage.  When our guests, Tristan Threlkeld and Madison Hillend, talk about AI-enabled apps for Dynamics 365 Business Central, ...

LikeLike (0)
Supply Chain Tools Showcase: Meet 5 Dynamics 365 Business Central ISVs

New event will introduce you to both industry and horizontal solutions to enhance your ERP....Read More

LikeLike (0)
From the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central blogs: Analysis mode; Deadlocks; ...

In this week's Dynamics 365 Business Central blog roundup: Analysis mode: A new way to interact with data in Business Central Analyzing deadlocks in Business Central with telemetry How do I access my historic...

LikeLike (0)
Nothing exciting in Dynamics 365 Business Central Release Wave 2 2023? Wow, was I ...

When asked if I would write something about the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Release Wave 2 2023, I didn’t think I could. Why? Because when I write an article or a blog post, I like to write about the features that I think users will...

LikeLike (0)
Budgeted Assets in Dynamics 365 Business Central, Part 1

Why is there a field on the Fixed Asset card in Dynamics 365 Business Central labeled “Budgeted Asset”? We have all seen the field and many of us have used personalization to hide the field.