Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

LikeLike (0)
Rich Text to Plain Text conversion inside Power Apps

Sometimes we need to get only the text from an HTML document, like the Rich Text format available for the text type inside Dataverse/Model-driven app. If you need to perform this action client-side, a simple JavaScript function can be used: func...

Guido Preite 54,057 Super User
LikeLike (0)
Power Fx and what I mean for low-code

Power Fx is one of the programming languages available inside Power Platform, the Microsoft documentation [https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/power-fx/overview] reports: Power Fx is the low-code language that will be used across Mic...

LikeLike (0)
My idea to give something to the community: the CCA License!

If you follow tech news you may have read something about "xz Utils" (you can find an article about it here [https://arstechnica.com/security/2024/04/what-we-know-about-the-xz-utils-backdoor-that-almost-infected-the-world/]). I don't have a solut...

LikeLike (0)
new project: QR Code Custom APIs

As I wrote in my previous post, in the recent months I created several Custom APIs and some of them are available inside my

LikeLike (0)
Impersonate Dataverse Users connected to Entra ID Groups

When a Security Group is assigned to a Dataverse Environment users need to be part of the selected Microsoft Entra ID Group (directly as members or if they are inside a group that is member of the main group) otherwise they cannot be added....

LikeLike (0)
Custom APIs for Power Automate: why they should be developed

Power Automate is an important piece of the Power Platform, no doubts about this.Can it be improved? Sure.Low-Code and Pro-Code are two buzz words constantly being around Power Platform, which side you prefer it's not my business, ...

LikeLike (0)
Dataverse REST Builder available as Browser Extension

Today (18 October 2022) I did a session at WPC 2022 about Dataverse Web API and I announced that Dataverse REST Builder is now available as browser extension for Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge, here the links if you are interested:Chrome We...

LikeLike (0)
PCF Gallery and comments

If you browsed PCF Gallery you probably noticed that a comments section (hosted by Disqus) was present. From 15 July Disqus introduced ads inside their Basic Plan and now requires at least a Pro Plan (11 US$ / Month) to have an ad-free c...