Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

Like ( 0 )
Business Central: a Top Cloud Manufacturing Solution

This article is a review of top cloud ERP systems for manufacturing as researched on the internet. I took internet sites that compared ERP systems, analyzed their data, and was able to rank the top 5 small business cloud ERP.

Like ( 0 )
Is Business Central the "Vertical ERP" Killer App?

The introduction of the "AppSource" driven model with Business Central has the potential to completely disrupt the classic "vertical focused" ERP Systems that were the norm in many manufacturing sub-verticals. I explore how Business Central will ...

Like ( 0 )
Finally! Assemble to Order in Projects

Finally! Projects are renamed, support Assemble to Order, Support Bin Locations and More!

Like ( 0 )
Enhanced Reservations in Business Central

How new features from Microsoft can be leveraged along with color coding to make Business Central manufacturing even easier to use

Like ( 0 )
5 Uses of Transfer Orders for Business Central Manufacturing

Understanding how transfer orders can assist people in manufacturing with many use cases such as 3PL warehousing, their own VMI etc.

Like ( 0 )
Top Reasons for Failed Business Central Manufacturing Projects

I recently recorded a video that I posted on YouTube on what I listed as the 6 main causes of a manufacturing ERP Implementation. You can find the Video on YouTube HERE or watch it below [View:https://youtu.be/GfQo0kZbZnA:320:...

Like ( 0 )
When to Use Standard or Actual costing in Business Central Manufacturing

Standard vs Actual Costing One of the most common questions I am asked about setting up manufacturing in Business Central is whether to use Standard or Actual (FIFO) costing. What is the Difference? To decide which we should use, it's useful t...

Like ( 0 )
When to use Jobs, Assemblies or Production Orders

Getting Business Central Manufacturing Right One of the frequent areas of confusion I see when manufacturing companies are investigating or implementing Dynamics Business Central is the question of whether to use Jobs, Assemblies or Production Ord...