Skip to main content

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

LikeLike (0)
Performance testing using JMeter in D365 Finance and operations.

To use JMeter for load testing Dynamics 365 Finance, you’ll want to set up your test plan to simulate the expected user behavior and load on the system. Here’s a general approach to get you started: Remember to adjust your test plan based on your ...

LikeLike (0)
Customer and vendor balances netting for Dynamics 365 Finance and operations.

Netting customer and vendor balances in Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (D365 F&O) involves consolidating the amounts owed to and from customers and vendors to arrive at a net balance. This process is often used to simplify accounting and redu...

LikeLike (0)
Exchange rate type for AP/AR and Bank foreign currency revaluation D365 Finance an...

Microsoft is releasing new changes to define different exchange rate for Account payable, Accounts receivable and Bank for bank module. You need to enable following features to use this option. Exchange rate option AP and AR module can be enabled ...

LikeLike (0)
Improve year end Proformance using Optimize year-end Microservices D365 F&O.

The Optimize year-end close service add-in for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance enables year-end close processing to run outside the Application Object Server (AOS) instance for Dynamics 365 Finance resources. It uses microservice technology. The be...

LikeLike (0)
Update NuGet Task version to 2.* D365 Finance and operations

If Azure are using task version 0 and pipeline Build ending partially successful. You need to update task version and Command and arguments. Things to update. install -Noninteractive $(NugetConfigsPath)\packages.config -ConfigFile $(NugetConfigsPa...

LikeLike (0)
Generate content for ecommerce website using copilot in Dynamics 365

This is a new feature introduce in 10.0.38 version for ecommerce website to generate product content and description using copilot. Note: The feature is limited to en-US locale & US-based tenants for now. Technical details This is the first us...

LikeLike (0)
How to create Read-only system admin role in D365 Finance and operations – Part 2

In this series of creating read only system admin role, I am going to work on two important areas, which is DMF and financial reports. First access I would like to give user to export data using DMF export functionality. You can duplicate existing...

LikeLike (0)
How to renew Tier 1 license manually in D365 Finance and operations

I had personal tier 1 which was deployed in Jan 2023 and when i was trying to upgrade and rotate SSL certificate, it was not working. Possible option you have either delete old environment and create new one and In case you would like to use the e...