Skip to main content

Notifications

Community blogs

Latest blog posts

LikeLike (0)
Days of Knowledge – Central

Days of Knowledge Central 2024 In less than 2 weeks there is another great conference from the Days of Knowledge series. Days of Knowledge Central event is one of the must-visit events for all Dynamics 365 and Power Platform professionals with emp...

LikeLike (0)
How to use D365 Business Central business events with Power Platform

Dear reader, after not blogging for a while, I am slowly returning to one of my first passions. In this blog post, I will share my experience as a business consultant in working with Business Events that are available for Business Central. This...

LikeLike (0)
Customer approval flow

Hi, in my last blog post, I described how to connect Microsoft Flow & Dynamics 365 Business Central. In this blog post, I will demonstrate how to use one of the flow templates which is available for Dynamics 365 Business Central. First wh...

Business Central
LikeLike (0)
Power BI connectors for Dynamics NAV / BC – availability

Hi all, on last Power BI update (October 2018) we can finally see that Dynamics NAV and Dynamics 365 Business Central came out of Preview mode. Also, there is a new connector for Dynamics 365 Business Central (on-premises) implementation.   ...

Business Central
LikeLike (0)
Integrate Business Central On-Prem with Flow

Hi, in this blog post I will write about new connector for Dynamics 365 Business Central On-Prem and how to use it to integrate Flow with Dynamics 365 Business Central On-Prem. First thing which must be checked and it is mandatory to not get error...

Business Central
LikeLike (0)
Where are my web services from Business Central in Flow?

Hi, after we made the connection between Flow and Business Central On-Prem last time, now it is time to see what is available on that connection. First thing is that there are no available triggers for Business Central On-Prem only Actions. To te...

Business Central
LikeLike (0)
Creating documents in Business Central (On-Prem) with Flow

Hi, in this blog post, I will write about the possibility to create documents in Business Central with Microsoft Flow. First I created one SharePoint list where my user will enter information about customer number, order date, item number, quantit...

Business Central
LikeLike (0)
Enable SSO with Business Central On-Prem in Web Client

Hi, in this blog post, I will describe steps which you need to complete to have fully functional Office 365 Authentification into Business Central On-Prem. Out of the box, O365 Authentification was enabled for years and it was expected that it wil...

Business Central