Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

Like ( 0 )
End of Life for Microsoft Dynamics GP Announced

In an announcement which cannot be a surprise to anyone, Microsoft have announced that Microsoft Dynamics GP is coming to the end of it’s life. Today, we’re announcing we will end product support and updates for Dynamics GP on the 30th of Septembe...

Ian Grieve 22,782
Like ( 0 )
Microsoft Dynamics GP vs. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central

I worked with Microsoft Dynamics GP for just over 19 years before I decided that the writing on the wall had become too large to ignore. With the announcement of the new cloud ERPs by Microsoft a few years ago, it became apparent that the focus fr...

Ian Grieve 22,782
Like ( 0 )
Why You Should Plan to Migrate from GP

With the future of Microsoft Dynamics GP now being more limited than it was, with the announcement of the end of licence sales to new customers starting with perpetual licences in 2025 and subscription licences in 2026, conversation around project...

Ian Grieve 22,782
Like ( 0 )
The Future of Microsoft Dynamics GP

I worked with Microsoft Dynamics GP for a long time, 19 years in fact, before I decided to make the switch to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. The future of Dynamics GP has been a hot topic since 2008 and the ill-fated which was a project ...

Ian Grieve 22,782
Like ( 0 )
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Table Reference Website Updated to Release...

I have been building a azurecurve | Dynamics 365 BC Table Reference website which I started awhile ago. I have recently, over the last week or so, done some major updates to the site which includes adding the new tables and fields added in th...

Ian Grieve 22,782
Like ( 0 )
SQL Scripts for Microsoft Dynamics GP: Check Posting Type for Account (Segment 2)/...

This script is part of the SQL Scripts for Microsoft Dynamics GP where I will be posting the scripts I wrote against Microsoft Dynamics GP over the 19 years before I stopped working with Dynamics GP. This script was created to allow a client to ch...

Ian Grieve 22,782
Like ( 0 )
SQL Scripts for Microsoft Dynamics GP: List Bank Accounts with Linked GL Accounts

This script is part of the SQL Scripts for Microsoft Dynamics GP where I will be posting the scripts I wrote against Microsoft Dynamics GP over the 19 years before I stopped working with Dynamics GP. This script was created for a client who had qu...

Ian Grieve 22,782
Like ( 0 )
SQL Scripts for Microsoft Dynamics GP: Set Account Categories To User-Defined Field 2

This script is part of the SQL Scripts for Microsoft Dynamics GP where I will be posting the scripts I wrote against Microsoft Dynamics GP over the 19 years before I stopped working with Dynamics GP. This script was created for a user who was migr...

Ian Grieve 22,782