SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

Outlook Add-In Connected to the wrong Tenant

Dynamics 365 Business Central Forum

Brian Hitchlock asked a question on 8 May 2018 4:01 PM
My Badges

Question Status

Unanswered

For some reason the Outlook Add-In is linking to a company in another tenant belonging to a client for which I have a separate log in, under a separate domain.

I log into the client's tenant using a specific browser. I use a different browser for my own tenant. Any time I try to use the Outlook Add-In in either the desktop client or web I see the contacts and data from my client's tenant domain, not my own.

Any ideas or suggestions of how to fix this? Is there someway to "reset" the connection?

Thanks,

Brian Hitchlock

Claus Macali responded on 10 May 2018 8:08 AM
My Badges

Have you logout like logout, and cleaned your browser temperatur and browse privat mode

I know this can be a issue

Marco Mels responded on 18 May 2018 3:26 AM
My Badges

Hello,

Your Office 365 mailbox is associated with the other company / other tenant. Hence it has the Outlook Add-in deployed of that other tenant / company. If I were you I would rerun the Assisted Setup again from the tenant you would like the Add-in to work from.

If the answer is correct, please validate so that others can benefit from it.

Thank you.

Brian Hitchlock responded on 18 May 2018 8:24 AM
My Badges

Thanks Marco,

I have attempted this several times with no success. I should emphasize that the account I am logging in has no permissions on the other company's party Office 365 tenant. The issue has been referred to Microsoft support.

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS