Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Breakdown of COGS

Last replied Posted on by RA-27060820-0 2

Hi,   We are a company in the horticultural industry. We are producing customer ready bouquets for retail chains. Is it in any way possible t...

Replies
Answered
Finance forum Change lifecycle state for obsolete products

Last replied Posted on by Elodie Baudin 22

"Hello,    I want to use the menu "Change lifecycle state for obsolete products" in the "Product Information management" module, but I w...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Business Central Down

Last replied Posted on by DV-02071540-0

My team and I are unable to login and use BC, we see this after only seeing the start up page.

Replies
Suggested answer
Sales forum Multiple Currencies on Opportunity

Last replied Posted on by CEklx 272

Hello, I have a client who wants to see the opportunities in the currency they have in their personal settings in the views. For e.g, all opps are ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum Reverse Inventory put-away

Last replied Posted on by AsankaP 12

Hi Guys, How can we reverse/undo PO which is posted through an inventory put-away? (PO not invoiced yet)

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum The definition of the field Kit Item No. was changed

Last replied Posted on by AK_EC

Hello, I am working on upgrading one our customers databases from NAV 2009. One of the blockers I have encountered is the from the form 104001...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Account payable - Payment date excl. weekends and bank holidays

Last replied Posted on by Catherine Liu

Dear D365 Community,    I have encountered a little challenge in setting up the payment date for account payable.    We have...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Error when posting a purchase order invoice after adding a new dimension to account structure

Last replied Posted on by Nina

Any advice on the error message below? The existing account structure ABC was amended to include a department financial dimension and activated. ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics Business Central migration forum Importing Prior ERP Bank Recs Available vs Total Balances

Last replied Posted on by Daniel Caldwell

Hi all,   We recently moved over to Microsoft D365 from NetSuite and I was running into a situation with our bank reconciliations.   W...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum What setup is neeed in order to have an Irish VAT report extracted/printed in Pdf-format

Last replied Posted on by KK-29041429-0 62

Hello! I am a bit puzzled what steps and where to go in order to have a defualt (Irish) Tax report printed/extracted.  Is there some kind of e...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

June 2024 Dynamics 365 Community Newsletter

Catch up on the latest news, events, and plans in the community

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 285,356 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,435 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,146

Leaderboard

Featured topics