Try Microsoft Edge
A fast and secure browser that's designed for Windows 10
As with any new release, the upcoming Dynamics CRM 2016 means that there is a lot of information to keep track of regarding new features, documentation, training and certifications. This readiness guide for Dynamics CRM consultants will endeavour to provide links to relevant sources of information in each of these areas.
For details about Dynamics CRM 2016’s new features and links to the main online documentation sources, please see Introduction to Dynamics CRM 2016.
– The CRM 2016 release preview guide gives a more thorough description of all the new features.
– Microsoft’s Dynamics CRM Readiness page is constantly updated with the latest information about Dynamics CRM. It currently has a full list of the CRM 2016 new features (organised by area/category) with detailed descriptions; release information and information on how to get the updates.
365 Talent Portal has a really useful arrangement with Microsoft for our independent consultant members. If you’d like to access the fantastic Dynamics Learning Portal resource, you can now obtain it for free (find out how here).
Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016
Customization and Configuration in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Online Deployment
Sales Management in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016
Customer Service in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016
Social Engagement in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Value Proposition – Extended Version
Market Smarter with Microsoft Dynamics Marketing 2016
Empowering Sales, Customer Service and Marketing Organizations with Microsoft Social Engagement 2016
Pricing and Licensing Update for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016: Readiness
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016: Data Performance in CRM Online
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016: Mobile Update Overview
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016: Data Loader Service
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016: Document Generation
Microsoft Dynamics Marketing 2016 Overview
Two Dynamics CRM 2016 Topic pages are currently available on the DLP. They are perfect for getting up-to-date with the latest information on the new product. On those Topic pages, you will find:
– A list of Dynamics CRM 2016 courses;
– Several additional documents (latest news, product info, thematic FAQs…);
– Links to relevant blog posts.
At the moment, the following Dynamics CRM 2016 Topic Pages are available:
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Readiness New Release – Technical
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Readiness New Release – Sales
For readiness purposes, it’s a good idea to keep an eye on the Dynamics CRM Calendar Events page. New events get added each month, many of them online. Via this page, you will be able to register to:
– Microsoft Dynamics CRM Workshops.
– Dynamics CRM Accelerate courses. The next CRM Accelerate session will start on February 15th.
Taking your certification exams can prove very time-consuming if you have to travel to the exam centre every time. It is now possible to register for and take your Microsoft certification exams online.
In addition to this, by keeping an eye on the Microsoft Learning website’s exam list, you will constantly know which exams are available (and know when the new ones come out).
A new Dynamics CRM means new exam requirements for the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Partner Programs. Exam requirements for Silver and Gold competencies will be changing on September 1st, 2016.
For details, please see: Upcoming exam requirement changes for Dynamics CRM Partner Programs.
When it comes to Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Dynamics consultants themselves are the best source of knowledge. By following MVPs and influential Dynamics consultants online, you’ll benefit from their experience and find out about the new product from a practical perspective.
Dynamics 101’s Top 25 Dynamics CRM Sites will provide you with a list of 25 great blogs.
We also recommend Dynamics of Dynamics CRM by MVP Deepesh Somani – on which there already are a wealth of Dynamics CRM 2016 feature previews and practical tips for consultants.
– Top 13 Microsoft websites for Dynamics consultants – a list of Microsoft websites that will help you with your implementations, customer relationships, training, certifications…
– The Microsoft Dynamics Demos website which enables Dynamics professionals to easily deploy a variety of Microsoft Dynamics demos (you will need to be connected to a Partner on MPN in order to access this website).
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the first online platform that gives Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to hundreds of consultants. With a network spanning 101 countries, it allows companies to search for consultants based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their projects without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. Register here –www.365talentportal.com.
The post Dynamics CRM 2016 readiness guide for consultants appeared first on 365 Talent Portal.