Try Microsoft Edge
A fast and secure browser that's designed for Windows 10
In an earlier post, I discussed some of the frequently asked questions about the VoC Surveys feature. Here is some of the more useful information on this feature.
How does the application handle and enforce Voice of Customer's known limits?
VoC limits are described in depth in this article. A common question that has surfaced a few times is how does the application handle these limits. For example, what will happen when there are more than 2400 surveys received in a day? Here are the key guidelines:
Note: This limit excludes Survey Responses retrieved in CRM.
Why does the Completed On and Received On fields have different timestamp?
1. The Completed On field captures the timestamp when the Survey Respondent that submitted the Response clicked the submit button on survey.
2. The Received On field captures the timestamp when the Survey Response was received into CRM by the Async workflow job that pulls responses from Azure.
How are Score and Score Percentage is calculated on Survey Response?
Calculated Score and Score Percentage on Survey Responses can be used for high level indicators of key measures. Custom Workflows/Process can be defined to trigger action based on Scores. Here is an example explaining how Scores are calculated.
2. Score column is the total(sum) of response values on all the Numeric Rating questions, e.g. CSAT question, Customer Effort Score.
3. Score as a Percentage column shows responses in percentage of the answered questions.
Note: The Score Max Value for each question signifies 100% for that question. The Score as Percentage value is calculated from the total(sum) of the response value for all rating questions and Score Max value.
In the above example response “VoC Scoring - R00000030”, the Survey has two questions with the Score Max value set to 10 and 5.
Responses to these questions in above example was 2 and 5, and can be seen in the Survey Response Form below:
Total Max Score for both questions are 15 and the response total is 7. Score as Percentage comes to 46.6667 (7*100/15).
4. Score as Percentage of all routes includes questions not asked due to client routings and unanswered non-mandatory questions.
Score as a percentage of all routes are the same because there are no unanswered questions in this example. This could be different from Score as Percentage if there are unanswered questions or unasked questions due to client routing rules.
Hope you find this helpful! Thank you!
Thanks for the useful info. I would like to know whether i can add my validation script to survey page, like if i want to do a one time password verification in the survey page.
Thanks in advance,
Client side Response Routing rules might be used for some validation scenarios.
If not doable with client side routing rules then please post your ideas on crmideas.dynamics.com/ideas
Hi, I need to know that is it possible to have more than one file type questions in a single survey or at single page.?
Quick question or may be dumb question can I create survey records in CRM through a interface/scribe?