Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Choose your path Increase your proficiency with the Dynamics 365 applications that you already use and learn more about the apps that interest you. Up your game with a learning path tailored to today's Dynamics 365 masterminds and designed to prepare you for industry-recognized Microsoft certifications.
Visit Microsoft Learn
2020 Release Wave 2Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through March 2021.
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 2 TimelineWatch the 2020 Release Wave 2 virtual launch event
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
Capterra published surprising CRM statistics, check them here:
Sales, CRM Software and Coffee: 10 Surprising CRM Stats to Know for 2016
1. The CRM market is predicted to be a $36 billion market by 2017. (Source: Gartner)
Source: Forbes Tech
2. 65% of businesses adopt a CRM within their first 5 years. (Source: Capterra’s CRM Infographic: http://www.capterra.com/customer-relationship-management-software/user-research-infographic)
3. 53% of top-performing companies are investing in CRM to drive sales productivity.(Source: Brainshark’s Anne Lambert and Forbes Insights)
Source: BrainShark Infographic Sales Enablement Technology: How Should You Invest?
4. 80% of marketing automation users saw their number of leads increase, and 77% saw the number of conversions increase. (Source: VB Insight)
5. A Nucleus Research Study found “an average productivity gain of 14.6% from mobile capabilities and 11.8% from social.” (Source: Insightly: https://www.insightly.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/SkysLimitInfographic042815.pdf)
6. 47% of polled CRM users said customer satisfaction was significantly impacted by their CRM in 2015:
7. Despite the growth of Social CRM people still want more, and the most desired CRM features were social media monitoring capabilities (25%) and the ability to pull in prospect information from social media (24%). (Source: Capterra’s CRM Industry Report: http://www.capterra.com/customer-relationship-management-software/user-research)
8. In 2014, 74% of CRM users said their CRM system offered improved access to customer data. It hasn’t changed. (Source: RingLead: https://www.ringlead.com/blog/crm-stats/)
9. 33% of CRM users use Salesforce according survey data from 2015. (Source: Capterra’s CRM Industry Report)
10. 74% of polled respondents to a CRM user survey indicated that their CRM software allowed them to have greater access to customer data. (Source: BuyerZone)
Business Applications communities