Skip to main content

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

LikeLike (0)
In Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (Administration), how do I… Restore a D...

This article is part of the series and of the wider series which I am posting as I familiarise myself with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Deleting a company in Business Central is quite easy to do; this is of course a double edged sword....

Ian Grieve 22,782
LikeLike (0)
Maplytics earns the First-Ever ‘Certified Software’ Badge for Dynamics 365 CRM Map...

Excitement fills the air at Team Maplytics HQ! They’ve achieved another significant milestone – Maplytics is not only one of the first software applications but also the very first geolocation application, to be recognized as a “Solution Partner w...

Inogic 23,927
LikeLike (0)
Configure if Booking Status completes a work order

If your organization is using Dynamics 365 Field Service, then you might have come across a scenario where a field technician doesn’t need to fully complete a work order, but instead they need to partially complete a work order. There could be mul...

dian74 2,473 Super User
LikeLike (0)
Sending Event Registration QR Code Via SMS

In previous posts we’ve looked at sending out Event Registration information dynamically rather than needing to create emails individually for different Events. Also, the difference between doing a button with ‘Add To Calendar’ and also pulling in...

meganvwalker 1,784
LikeLike (0)
{Do you know} Omnichannel Rate call quality and provide feedback on improvements

Hello Everyone, Today I am going to share my thoughts on rate call quality and provide feedback on improvements. [https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiXcwmSCf-F2QxyxXGKTpMhleguoMRgG3ZRX49XfWdDyUbZD7liciS1O...

malla 1,264
LikeLike (0)
Understanding Cloud Payroll Integrations for Dynamics 365 Business Central

Introduction Business Central stands out for its robust ERP capabilities, which include inventory, finance, and project management tailored to meet… The post Understanding Cloud Payroll Integrations for Dynamics 365 Business Central [https://www....

LikeLike (0)
Fix the trigger – Microsoft.OData.ODataException: A binary operator with incompati...

Recently in one of our flow triggers – When a row is modified (Dataverse), we got the below error Exception parsing _msdyn_billingaccount_value eq ‘a84c5028-ecdf-ed11-a7c7-00224893b2b0’ submitted for attribute filterexpression of callback registra...

Nishant Rana 27 Microsoft Employee
LikeLike (0)
Preview of D365FO SCM 10.0.40

Preview of release: April 2024 General availability of release (self-update): June 2024 General availability of release (auto-update): July 2024 Features included in the release : Copilot and AI innovation : (Enabled by default) Inventory and logi...