Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum New Check Stock - Blank

Last replied Posted on by SG-27091416-0 0

Good morning,  ' We have alway used pre-printed check stock for our AP checks. However, the check stock that arrived doesn't have any informa...

Replies
Answered
Finance forum Customize Production Cube

Last replied Posted on by lispyj 2,733

I need to add the ProdPoolID field as an additional dimension of the ProductionTable Measure Group on the out of box Analytics page.  I can ext...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Matching the bank ledger entries to the bank statement -FOREX

Last replied Posted on by CU27091447-0 0

The invoice is in EUR. The amount recorded in the bank ledger after the payment journal does not exactly match the actual payment. W...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum Dexterity - change sort order of documents in Apply Sales Documents to by Due Date

Last replied Posted on by DiannFariss 10

A customer needs the Apply Sales Documents window to display the invoices and debit memos in the scrolling window sorted by Due Date instead of by D...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Change Out of Box Power BI

Last replied Posted on by lispyj 2,733

I need to change one of the visualizations on the warehouse performance dashboard. The change I needed was to set the OnTime, Early, Late shipm...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Insights - Data forum Get D365 Customer Insights Data Customer Profile data to Microsoft Fabric

Posted on by AM-27091615-0 0

Our goal is to export the customer profile information to Microsoft Fabric to be processed outside of the Dynamics ecosystem. In Fabric, we will hav...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum dimensions for project

Last replied Posted on by CU27091214-0 0

Hi,experts! Please hep me. I struggle dimensions of projects. I create dimensions in each project. And I have to create journals without proje...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum How to Link Posted Purchase Invoice Lines with General Ledger Entries

Last replied Posted on by FY-27091544-0 0

Hi everyone, I am trying to merge the posted purchase invoice lines with general ledger entries, but I could not find a key to merge. I know that th...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum How to Assign Automatic Cases by Skill from the Customer Service Management Center

Posted on by CU27091603-0 0

I have cases that arrive by email to my entity CRM cases I want to assign that case automatically to the agents who must attend to it, create the s...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Undoing Posted Receipt Line Errors

Last replied Posted on by CU27090506-0 0

Hello!   Please help me understanding the criteria for undoing posted receipt lines with received qty but not yet invoiced. There are lines th...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,445 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,334 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates