SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

An error has occurred .Try this action again. If the problem continues, check the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Community for solutions or contact your organization's Microsoft Dynamics CRM Administrator. Finally, you can contact Microsoft Support

Microsoft Dynamics CRM Forum

Jon L asked a question on 28 Jan 2013 2:58 PM
My Badges

Question Status

Unanswered

After installation of CRM 2011 update rollup 11. All Users , all machines

Mohammad Atif responded on 28 Jan 2013 3:02 PM
My Badges

Can you please enable the Platform tracing and then reproduce the error message. Please share the error message with me and i will look into that. You might wat to delete all the existing traces before capturing the new one from the crm server.

Thanks,

Jon L responded on 28 Jan 2013 3:05 PM
My Badges

Thank you Mohammad.

Error: Method not found: 'Void Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.Query.QueryExpression.set_TopCount(System.Nullable`1<Int32>)'.

Mohammad Atif responded on 28 Jan 2013 3:19 PM
My Badges

Looks like the .dll re not updated. Can you try re-installing the update rollup and see if that fixes the issue? If not please update the thread

Thanks,

Jon L responded on 28 Jan 2013 4:13 PM
My Badges

I am getting the same error message after re-installation.

Mohammad Atif responded on 28 Jan 2013 4:22 PM
My Badges

Thank you for the update. i was doing offline research on this error message when i found some information in my internal database. As i said earlier it coud be due to the DLL file that is not registered in your Global Assembly Cache. Please follow the below steps and let me know if that helps to fix the issue.

1. If it is not already installed, install the Windows SDK from here: www.microsoft.com/.../confirmation.aspx

2. Open a command prompt and navigate to C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.1\Bin\NETFX 4.0 Tools

3. From the command prompt, we type gacutil.exe -I "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics CRM\CRMWeb\bin\Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.dll"

4. Perform an IISRESET and you will able to access the CRM successfully.

Thanks,

Asad Mehmood responded on 26 Mar 2013 3:25 AM

Hi Mohammad Atif,

JON L haven't given any further update on his issue so, I am not sure that whether this solution has resolved his issue or not.

I am facing the same error whenever I try to create a new user in CRM. Although, I tried the above provided solution but the error is same.

Please suggest.

Thanks!

Nikhil Kumar Das responded on 16 Oct 2013 3:22 AM
My Badges

Hi Atif,

I tried the above steps mentioned by you but couldn't succed. However, if you again repair the MS CRM Setup as an administrator then it works well without hampering your other customizations.

Hence Repair the CRM Setup. !!

You will again able to see the CRM Dashboards screen on your server.

Christian Reich responded on 21 Nov 2013 6:57 AM

Hey Guys,

I'm having the same issue on one system.

I've tried to perform a CRM Repair but without success....

Any other ideas?

Thanks.

Chris

Christian Reich responded on 21 Nov 2013 10:01 AM

Feedback.

I've registerd the microsoft.crm.sdk.proxy and microsoft.xrm.sdk dlls from the crm 2011 sdk again

and the CRM is back online again. But now i'm unabel to load the discovery.svc, organization.svc and organizationdata.svc sites.

Sissy responded on 17 Jan 2014 1:40 AM

I am getting the same error in Dynamics 2013 Online whenever anyone wants to create a new account.  Any suggestions?

Mrs. Su responded on 30 Mar 2014 7:53 PM

Hi Nikhil

To repair the CRM Setup, it required installation cd isn't it?

Nikhil Kumar Das responded on 18 Jul 2014 10:46 AM
My Badges

Hi,

You just need to again click on CRMServer.exe and choose repair option

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS